Interstate of Green: Mock Draft 4.0
Rich Wilhelm @koda522
1 Arizona Cardinals- Kyler Murray QB Oklahoma
2 San Francisco 49ers- Quinnen Williams DT Alabama
3 New York Jets- Nick Bosa Edge Ohio State
4 Oakland Raiders- Ed Oliver DT Houston
5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Josh Allen Edge Kentucky
6 New York Giants- Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State
7 Jacksonville Jaguars- Jawaan Taylor OT Florida
8 Detroit Lions- T.J Hockenson TE Iowa
9 Buffalo Bills- D.K. Metcalf WR Mississippi
10 Denver Broncos- Drew Lock QB Missouri
11 Cincinnati Bengals- Devin White ILB LSU
12 Green Bay Packers- Marquise Brown Wide Receiver Oklahoma
13 Miami Dolphins- Rashan Gary Edge Michigan
14 Atlanta Falcons- Montez Sweat Edge Mississippi State
15 Washington Redskins- Daniel Jones Quarterback Duke
16 Carolina Panthers- Brian Burns OLB Florida State
17 New York Giants- Clelin Ferrell DE Clemson
18 Minnesota Vikings- Jonah Williams OT Alabama
19 Tennessee Titans- Christian Wilkins Defensive Tackle Clemson
20 Pittsburgh Steelers- Greedy Williams Cornerback LSU
21 Seattle Seahawks- Chris Lindstrom G Boston College
22 Baltimore Ravens- Garrett Bradbury C NC State
23 Houston Texans- Andre Dillard OT Washington State
24 Oakland Raiders- Josh Jacobs RB Alabama
25 Philadelphia Eagles- Johnathan Abram S Mississippi State
26 Indianapolis Colts- Devin Bush ILB Michigan
27 Oakland Raiders- Byron Murphy CB Washington
28 Los Angeles Chargers- Cody Ford OT Oklahoma
29 Seattle Seahawks- Deandre Baker CB Georgia
30 Green Bay Packers- Noah Fant TE Iowa
31 Los Angeles Rams- Dexter Lawrence DT Clemson
32 New England Patriots- Irv Smith Jr TE Alabama
Stephen Dubovy @StephenDubovy
1. Arizona Cardinals – Daniel Jones, QB Duke
2. San Francisco 49ers - Quinnen Williams DT, Alabama
3. New York Jets – Nick Bosa, DE Ohio State
4. Oakland Raiders – Josh Allen, Edge Kentucky
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - T.J. Hockenson, TE Iowa
6. New York Giants – Kyler Murray, QB Oklahoma
7. Jacksonville Jaguars –D.K. Metcalf, WR Ole Miss
8. Detroit Lions –Jonah Williams, OT Alabama
9. Buffalo Bills – Jawaan Taylor, OT Florida
10. Denver Broncos - Greedy Williams, CB LSU
11. Cincinnati Bengals - Dwayne Haskins, QB Ohio State
12. Green Bay Packers - Ed Oliver, DL Houston
13. Miami Dolphins – Clelin Ferrell, DE Clemson
14. Atlanta Falcons - Devin Bush, LB Michigan
15. Washington Redskins – Drew Lock, QB Missouri
16. Carolina Panthers - Andre Dillard, OT Washington State
17. New York Giants - Brian Burns, EDGE Florida State
18. Minnesota Vikings - Devin White, LB LSU
19. Tennessee Titans - Noah Fant, TE Iowa
20. Pittsburgh Steelers – JJ Arcega Whiteside, WR Stanford
21. Kansas City Cheifs - David Edwards, OT Wisconsin
22. Baltimore Ravens - Chase Winovich, Edge Michigan
23. Houston Texans - Andre Dillard, OT Washington State
24. Oakland Raiders - Marquise Brown, WR Oklahoma
25. Philadelphia Eagles - Greg Little, OT Ole Miss
26. Indianapolis Colts - Raekwon Davis, DL Alabama
27. Oakland Raiders - Mack Wilson, LB Alabama
28. Los Angeles Chargers - Jerry Tillery, DL Notre Dame
29. Seattle Seahawks – David Long, CB Michigan
30. Green Bay Packers – Hakeem Butler, WR Iowa State
31. Los Angeles Rams – Dexter Lawerence DT, Clemson
32. New England Patriots – Will Grier QB, West Virginia
Kevin Lidlow @klidlow65
Arizona Cardinals: Kyler Murray QB Oklahoma: Since the Cardinals got a new coach, they will be likely to shop Rosen and take a guy Klingsbury would feel comfortable running his offense.
Oakland Raiders: Drew Lock QB Missouri: The Raiders jump to the second overall pick and take Drew Lock out of Missouri. Mike Mayock and John Gruden both mentioned that they were going to do a surprise to which this would be what they meant.
New York Jets: Nick Bosa DE Ohio State: The Jets mentioned that they were determined to trade down in the draft, but with the best pass rusher in the draft on the board, how can you not take him?
San Francisco 49ers: Josh Allen Edge Kentucky: The 49ers get the second best pass rusher in Josh Allen.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jawaan Taylor OT Florida: The Bucs will be thin at the offensive line after possibly losing Donovan Smith to free agency, I wouldn’t be surprised if Arians drafts Taylor here.
New York Giants: Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State: The Giants have the guy they want fall right to them at 6. Haskins would be a perfect fit for the Giants and with Eli possibly coming back for one more year, it would help him develop by sitting his first year.
Jacksonville Jaguars: Quinnen Williams DT Alabama: The Jaguars beef up their defensive line with the seventh pick. Williams has the size and strength to plug up the hole and has the speed to be a pass rusher.
Detroit Lions: Brian Burns edge Florida State: He’s got a similar style to Chandler Jones and he would fit the Lions biggest need in the offseason. Burns is a lanky and athletic pass rusher.
Buffalo Bills: Ed Oliver DT Houston: Oliver has been intriguing to say the least especially after putting up a 4.71 at his pro day. I think he earns a spot in the top 10 and the Bills I believe will grab him here.
Denver Broncos: T.J. Hockenson TE Iowa: The best tight end of this draft goes to a team that needs a solid receiving tight end who can be a force to be reckoned with in the middle of the field.
Cincinnati Bengals: Devin White LB LSU: Now that Burfict is out of Cincinnati, the Bengals will be looking for a new replacement to fill his shoes. White would be a nice addition to this ball club.
Green Bay Packers: Noah Fant TE Iowa: I think Fant is a better overall tight end who can block and catch passes which is something the Packers could use to compliment their offense.
Miami Dolphins: Drew Lock QB Missouri: Ryan Tannehill's time as a dolphin are numbered, therefore I can see new coach Brian Flores wanting to bring in his own guy in through the draft.
Atlanta Falcons: Andre Dillard OL Washington State: The Falcons need to boost up their offensive line that is getting older. Dillard can change direction very easily with his quick feet and has tremendous strength.
Washington Redskins: Daniel Jones QB Duke: Alex Smith will likely miss the entire 2019 season due to the injury he suffered last year, the biggest question is what would this team look like without a #1 WR and a QB?
Carolina Panthers: DK Metcalf WR Ole Miss: The Panthers might be losing Funchess to free agency and with Metcalf draft stock rising, think Carolina takes him at 16
New York Jets: Garrett Bradbury OL N.C. State: The Giants give up their second first round pick to get their quarterback, so now the Jets have the 17th pick and they get Bradbury who is a solid pass blocker and a great run blocker. The Jets need help on the interior line.
Minnesota Vikings: Greg Little OT Mississippi: The Vikings need to build up that offensive line if they want Kirk Cousins to succeed.
Tennessee Titans: Dexter Lawrence DT Clemson: He’s not a true pass rusher but he regularly works against double teams for majority of his snaps. He can help the Titans run game.
Pittsburgh Steelers: Byron Murphy CB Washington: Steelers could look to build their secondary through free agency and the draft. They will get a stud cornerback from Washington
Seattle Seahawks: Christian Wilkins DT Clemson: Wilkins should go higher in the draft but if he falls, the Seahawks get a versatile player with tremendous athletic ability.
Baltimore Ravens: AJ. Brown WR Ole Miss: The Ravens need to give Jackson some weapons if he is to succeed in the NFL. Brown would fit in a Ravens system that’s very run heavy.
Houston Texans: Jonah Williams OT Alabama He is an Elite athlete at the left tackle position and the Texans need to find ways to keep Watson upright in the pocket. This guy pays every attention to detail, he even does his own scouting report.
Oakland Raiders: Devin Bush LB Michigan: An immediate upgrade to the Raiders LB situation, he can run sideline to sideline and his speed makes up for his lack of size.
Philadelphia Eagles: Josh Jacobs RB Alabama: The eagles are in need of a running back and with Jacobs being the best out of the group, him and Ajayi would prove to be an excellent Tandem.
Indianapolis Colts: Jerry Tilley DL Notre Dame: He has an explosive first step and his raw strength makes him very difficult to stop in the interior. A perfect addition to the Colts defense.
Oakland Raiders: DeAndre Baker CB Georgia: On tape he is the most competitive corners in college football. His grittiness and passion will be a great addition to the Raiders secondary.
Los Angeles Chargers: Rock Ya-Sin CB Temple: Scouts and analysts believe that he is a great fit for the Chargers because of his toughness and his speed that can help fortify their secondary.
Seattle Seahawks: Greedy Williams CB LSU: Williams will be counted on once he gets the call at 29, his size, speed, and ball skills can be a great addition for the Chiefs that needs to boost their defense.
Green Bay Packers: Marquise Brown WR Oklahoma: Brown has good speed and can make plays when needed to. The Packers could look for someone like him to compliment Adams.
Los Angeles Rams: Jeffery Simmons DT Mississippi State: He tore his ACL at the combine, which could take him out of the first round but I can see the Rams giving him a chance. Simmons could be special when he’s healthy.
Arizona Cardinals(via Patriots): Kevin Harmon WR N.C. State: The Patriots will trade their first pick to Arizona and they will get Rosen. This pick will allow the Cardinals to draft a receiver to help their offense.
David Dubovy’s @DavidDubovy
1. Arizona Cardinals: Kyler Murray- QB, Oklahoma
2. San Francisco 49ers: Quinnen Williams- DT, Alabama
3. New York Jets: Nick Bosa- DE, Ohio State
4. Oakland Raiders: Josh Allen- DE/LB, Kentucky
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Rashan Gary- DE, Michigan
6. New York Giants: Dwayne Haskins- QB, Ohio State
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Montez Sweat- DE/ LB, Mississippi State
8. Detroit Lions: Devin White- LB, LSU
9. Buffalo Bills: D.K. Metcalf- WR, Ole Miss
10. Denver Broncos: Drew Lock- QB, Missouri
11. Cincinnati Bengals: Devin Bush- LB, Michigan
12. Green Bay Packers: T.J. Hockenson- TE, Iowa
13. Miami Dolphins: Ed Oliver- DT, Houston
14. Atlanta Falcons: Greedy Williams- CB, LSU
15. Washington Redskins: Daniel Jones- QB, Duke
16. Carolina Panthers: Jawaan Taylor- OT, Florida
17. New York Giants: Brian Burns- LB, Florida State
18. Minnesota Vikings: Jonah Williams- OT, Alabama
19. Tennessee Titans: Christian Wilkins- DT, Clemson
20. Pittsburgh Steelers: Clelin Ferrell- DE, Clemson
21. Seattle Seahawks: Andre Dillard- OT, Washington State
22. Baltimore Ravens: N’Neal Harry- WR, Arizona State
23. Houston Texans: Cody Ford- OT, Oklahoma
24. Oakland Raiders: Josh Jacobs- RB, Alabama
25. Philadelphia Eagles: Deandre Baker- CB, Georgia
26. Indianapolis Colts: Dexter Lawerence- DT, Clemson
27. Oakland Raiders: Noah Fant- TE, Iowa
28. Los Angeles Chargers: Marquise Brown- WR, Oklahoma
29. Seattle Seahawks: Byron Murphy- CB, Washington
30. Green Bay Packers: Jerry Tillery- DT, Notre Dame
31. Los Angeles Rams: Dalton Risner- OL, Kansas State
32. New England Patriots: Irv Smith- TE, Alabama
John Hazelet @JohnHazelet475
1. Arizona Cardinals – Kyler Murray, QB Oklahoma: A few smoke screens this week have the
Cards moving away from Murray. I just don’t buy it.
2. San Francisco 49ers - Nick Bosa, EDGE Ohio State: Considered by most the best player in the
draft. The 9ers add a stud to their defense.
3. New York Jets – Quinnen Williams DT, Alabama: Edge is one of the Jets biggest positions of
need for the Jets, as a fan, I hope this pick is Allen for that reason. The question is do they like Q.
Williams better than Allen? I am saying they do. A trade is also a strong consideration but it would
need to be a ransom for the Jets to lose one of these 2 players.
4. Oakland Raiders - Ed Oliver, DL Houston: A very talented player who seems to be flying up
everyone’s mock drafts. Classic Raider bad guy.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Devin White, LB LSU Buccs take care of a need by adding a guy who
reminds some of Patrick Willis. That is very high praise.
6. New York Giants – Josh Allen, EDGE Kentucky: The Giants sit back and have a top 3 player fall
in their laps. Allen is a stud. The Giants get lucky here. If Jets take Allen at 3, Williams will be the
7. Jacksonville Jaguars – Jawaan Taylor, OT Florida: The need happens to fit this spot with Taylor.
8. Detroit Lions – Montez Sweat, EDGE Mississippi State: Matt Patricia wants to get to the QB.
9. Buffalo Bills – T.J. Hockenson, TE Iowa: A complete TE who helps in the run and pass game.
10. Denver Broncos - Drew Lock, Missouri: Elway finally gets his man. With Flacco as the 2019
starter, Lock gets a year to absorb the system. Lock could end up being the best QB of this class.
11. Cincinnati Bengals – . Dwayne Haskins, QB Ohio State: Haskins has all the talent and can
make every throw on the field.
12. Green Bay Packers - D.K. Metcalf, WR Ole Miss: He had a freakish combine. The Packers get
a nice weapon for Rodgers.
13. Miami Dolphins – Rashan Gary, DL Michigan: Another spot I want to go QB. I think the
Dolphins go with the highest player on their board and see if they can grab a QB in later rounds.
14. Atlanta Falcons - Jonah Williams, OT Alabama: Falcons get their QB a little extra time to throw.
Jonah concerns me a little with his play in the National Championship game. Dexter Lawrence
absolutely owned him.
15. Washington Redskins – Daniel Jones, QB Duke: This was a last minute switch for me. The
Skins seem to be all in on a QB. It sounds like they have to move up to grab him. I will safely slot
him at 15 and say I wont be shocked if he is selected as high as 3.
Brian Burns, EDGE Florida State: Another spot for a QB but I have a feeling this will be a landing
spot for Rosen or a bold move up to grab Haskins.
16. Carolina Panthers - Andre Dillard, OT Washington State: Panthers need to keep Cam upright.
This is a solid pick.
17. New York Giants - Devin Bush, LB Michigan: A guy they would consider at 6 falls to them at 17.
Th Giants have another solid player drop in their laps.
18. Minnesota Vikings - Noah Fant, TE Iowa: Great receiving target for Cousins. Fant will be a big
plus for this offense. O-Line is another strong consideration here.
19. Tennessee Titans – Christian Wilkins DL Clemson I think he has top 10 potential I just couldn’t
find a spot I thought was a solid fit.
20. Pittsburgh Steelers – Byron Murphy, CB Washington: Need for the Steelers, Murphy is the best
on the board.
21. Seattle Seahawks – Brian Burns, EDGE Florida State: Seattle can now get creative with 2 picks
at the back end of the first round. I can see them sliding down in either spot with a team coming from
Round 2 that wants a QB
Jaylon Ferguson EDGE Louisiana Tech:
22. Baltimore Ravens - Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State: One of my favorite players in this draft.
Bradbury will be a solid starter in this league for the next decade.
23. Houston Texans - Rock Ya-Sin CB Temple: Texans address a need in the secondary.
24. Oakland Raiders - Clelin Ferrell, EDGE Clemson: Another spot I think the Raiders would like to
move down to grab some additional picks. If they hang with the pick, I see them complimenting their
Oliver pick by adding someone who can rush off the Edge or grabbing Josh Jacobs in front of the
25. Philadelphia Eagles – Josh Jacobs RB Alabama: I feel like all of America has Jacobs to the
Eagles. I think he will be a bell cow type RB. The Eagles address a need with a solid player.
26. Indianapolis Colts - Dexter Lawerence DT, Clemson: I love the way this guy played against
Jonah Williams in the National Championship game. The Colts solidify what was a much improved
defense last year.
27. Oakland Raiders – Irv Smith TE Alabama: Trade alert! If the Raiders keep this one I look for
them to do something on Offense. Irv Smith will be a nice addition to their passing game to replace
28. Los Angeles Chargers - David Edwards, OT Wisconsin: Some help to keep Rivers upright.
29. Seattle Seahawks – Greedy Williams CB LSU: Greedy is a solid player at a need position.
30. Green Bay Packers - Jaylon Ferguson EDGE Louisiana Tech:The Pack need to replace the
Clay Mathews and I think Ferguson could do just that.
31. Los Angeles Rams – Jeffery Simmons, DL Mississippi State: Replacement for Suh.
32. New England Patriots – Marquise Brown WR Oaklahoma: I would almost bet my house that the
Pats will trade this pick. However, Brown is a steal at 32. The draft is deep with WR’s and I think
rounds 2 and 3 will be flooded.
Alberto Torres @CYA2013
1. Arizona Cardinals- DL Quinnen Williams
2. 49ers- Edge Josh Allen
3. *Trade with the NY Jets Oakland Raiders- QB Kyler Murray
4. *Trade with NY Jets Denver Broncos- QB Dwayne Haskins.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- LB Devin White
6. NY Giants- DL Ed Oliver
7. Jacksonville Jaguars- OT Jawaan Taylor
8. Detroit Lions- CB Greedy Williams
9. Buffalo Bills- Edge Nick Bosa
10. *NY Jets- OT Andre Dillard
11. Cincinnati Bengals- LB Devin Bush
12. Green Bay Packers- TE T.J. Hockenson
13. Miami Dolphins- Edge Brian Burns
14. Atlanta Falcons- Edge Rashan Gary
15. Trade* Redskins Trade 1st round pick to the Raiders for Derek Carr.- Oakland Raiders- RB Josh Jacobs
16. Carolina Panthers- TE- Noah Fant
17. NY Giants- QB Daniel Jones
18. Minnesota Vikings G- Chris Lindstrom
19. Tennessee Titans TE- Irv Smith
20. Pittsburgh Steelers- WR Marquise Brown
21. Seattle Seahawks- Edge Clelin Ferrell
22. Baltimore Ravens- IOL- Garrett Bradbury
23. Houston Texans- G Cody Ford
24. Oakland Raiders- Edge- Montez Sweat
25. Philadelphia Eagles- OT-Jonah Williams
26. Indianapolis Colts- WR Kelvin Harmon
27. Oakland Raiders- DT Christian Wilkins
28. LA Chargers- S Johnathan Abrams
29. Seattle Seahawks- WR Parris Campbell
30. Green Bay Packers- WR Andy Isabella
31. LA Rams IDL- Jerry Tillery
32. New England Patriots WR Deebo Samuel
Brandon Turner @Badsustinere
Nick Bosa EDGE Arizona Cardinals. The Cardinals pull a switcharooski and take the sure think at a premium position. What isnt so sure is if they will ever convince Rosen they wanted him all along.
Kyler Murray QB Washington Redskins. Dan Snyder trades away a fortune to go up and get another electric but diminutive QB.
Dwayne Haskins QB New York Giants. The Jets play nice with their inter-stadium rivals and give them a fair package to move up where Gettleman proves he has the worst poker face in football by taking the guy he was rumored to like all along.
Quinnen Williams. DT Oakland Raiders. The Raiders take the best player in the draft and look to their other picks to fill EDGE needs.
Josh Allen. EDGE Tampa Bay Buccaneers. No one had the production Allen did last year in a premier conference. Questions remain whether he has the bend and freak athleticism that top 5 edge rushers in drafts typically possess.
Ed Oliver DL New York Jets. The Jets have fallen in love with Oliver and its easy to see why. Houston used him wherever he would soak up the most bodies in college to allow their other players to plug holes and play not to lose. An aggressive coordinator like Greg Williams could unleash him all over the line, including off the Edge. He’s a complete freak.
Andre Dillard. OT Jacksonville Jaguars. Make Foles feel safe and comfy.
Rashan Gary. EDGE Detroit Lions. Ansah is visiting with the Bills which means the Leos will need a new threat on the edge.
TJ Hockenson, TE Buffalo Bills. Hockenson is an elite generational talent at tight end and will terrorize the AFC east the way Gronkowski did for years.
Drew Lock. QB Denver Broncos. Drew Lock is Paxton Lynch if Paxton Lynch could play QB
D.K. Metcalf. WR Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals are so poorly run that they’ll ignore their league worst defense and see another fun toy for the mediocre Andy Dalton to play with. For people wondering how this can be, their ownership is terrible and lets the front office and coaching staff be as mediocre as it wants. They’re barely paying attention. The fans should consider buying some banners to fly over practice.
Montez Sweat DL Green Bay Packers. Montez Sweat has top ten potential but drops a little because of a heart condition discovered at the combine.
Devin White LB Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins are happy to see such a talented LB prospect drop to them at 13.
Cody Ford. OT Atlanta Falcons. Ford looked like a ballerina at the combine. Effortlessly smooth in a huge body. Mock 3.0 New comment: He really did, kid was smooth. Newer comment: He’s not a guard˜.
Brian Burns. EDGE San Francisco 49ers. The 49ers trade down and still get an elite EDGE prospect to play with.
Clelin Ferrell. EDGE Carolina Panthers. The Panthers went to the playoffs when they were sacking the hell out of everybody. This is a lost year while someone replaces whatever tape is holding Cam’s shoulder together so they might as well load up on a position for the future. Â
Greedy Williams CB Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins are tanking for next year, so they get the BPA here.
Jawaan Taylor OT Minnesota Vikings. Vikings have to try and fix their line and see if that is what held them back from chasing a SB last season.
Noah Fant. TE Tennessee Titans. Tight end is a popular pick for the Titans as Mariota loves having one and really suffered after Delanie Walker struggled with injuries last season.
Devin White. LB Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers finally plug their LB hole.
Marquise Brown WR Seattle Seahawks. The Seahawks take a player many feel is the top WR in the draft.
A.J. Brown. WR Baltimore Ravens. The Ravens got Lamar Jackson a RB and now they give him some receiver help.
Byron Murphy. CB Houston Texans. Murphy is on the smaller size but his technique is clean.
Jachai Polite. EDGE. Oakland Raiders. â€œEVERYONE KNOWS POLITE IS FALLING TO THE 3rd!â€ Ok but like if there was one knucklehead who drafted him in the 1st wouldn’t it be Gruden?
Josh Jacobs. RB Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles offense is better when it has a running game it can lean on. EAGLES RUN THE OFFENSE YOU RUN WHEN FOLES COMES IN, and yes IT IS DIFFERENT. Stop letting Carson Wentz do so much.
N’Keal Harry, WR Indianapolis Colts. The Colts get a receiver to compliment T.Y. Hilton and Eric Ebron. The Colts dynasty begins here.
Parris Campbell, WR Oakland Raiders. Chris Simms feels Campbell could be the best receiver in the draft. He’s a smooth route runner ala Amari Cooper but his attitude should be more to Gruden’s liking.
Greg Little, OT Los Angeles Chargers. The Chargers have a need at tackle and they reach for someone they feel has the athleticism to open running lanes for Melvin Gordon.
Johnathan Abram, S. Seattle Seahawks. Begin to rebuild their secondary.
Nasir Adderley, S Green Bay Packers. Back to back safeties.
Jerry Tillery DT, Los Angeles Rams. With Fowler resigned I’ve switched this to a young DT who can replace Suh.
Christian Wilkins, DL. New England Patriots. I have Wilkins dropping because of his injury but he has top 5 level talent.
Vincent Zahler @VincentZahler
1. Arizona Cardinals- Kyler Murray- Quarterback- Oklahoma The Cardinals go and get Kliff Kingsbury’s wonder.
2. San Francisco 49ers- Nick Bosa- Edge- Ohio State
The best overall pass rusher in the draft heads to San Francisco
3. NY Jets- Quinnen Williams- Defensive Tackle- Alabama
Quite possibly the best player in the draft and the Jets land him.
4. Oakland Raiders- Dwayne Haskins-Quarterback-Ohio State
The Raiders shock everyone and put Derek Carr on the trade block
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Devin White- Linebacker-LSU
The Bucs bolster their defense with this sideline to sideline playmaker
6. NY Giants- Josh Allen-Linebacker-Kentucky
While the glaring need is Eli’s replacement, edge rusher is a close second
7. Jacksonville Jaguars- Jawaan Taylor- Offensive Tackle- Florida
Jaguars are going to have to protect Foles if they want to compete
8. Detroit Lions- Ed Oliver-Defensive Tackle-Houston
The first “steal” of the draft becomes an impact rotational piece in Detroit
9. Buffalo Bills- D.K. Metcalf- Wide Receiver- Mississippi
Josh Allen has shown he can stretch the field. He now has the target.
10.Denver Broncos- Drew Lock- Quarterback- Missouri
Elway has been smitten and Lock should fit fine sitting behind Flacco for a year 11.Cincinnati Bengals- T.J. Hockenson-Tight End-Iowa
A bit of a surprise as the Bengals seek to move on from Eifert 12.Green Bay Packers- Jonah Williams- Offensive Tackle- Alabama
Aaron Rodgers isn’t getting healthier. He badly needs protection with this steal 13.Miami Dolphins- Daniel Jones- Quarterback-Duke
A polarizing prospect, Jones looks to be a better version of the failed Tannehill 14.Atlanta Falcons- Brian Burns- Edge- Florida State
15.Washington Redskins- Rashan Gary- Defensive End-Michigan
16.Carolina Panthers- Garrett Bradbury- Center- N.C. State
17.New York Giants-Clelin Ferrell-Edge-Clemson
Giants don’t get their quarterback but boast a young duo on the edges
18.Minnesota Vikings- Devin Bush- Linebacker- Michigan 19.Tennessee Titans- Christian Wilkins- Defensive Tackle- Clemson 20. Pittsburgh Steelers- Greedy Williams- Cornerback- LSU 21.Seattle Seahawks- K’Neal Harry-Wide reciever- Arizona State 22.Baltimore Ravens- Parris Campbell- Wide Receiver- Ohio State 23.Houston Texans- Andre Dillard-Offensive Tackle-Washington
24.Oakland Raiders- Cody Ford- Offensive Guard- Oklahoma
25.Philadelphia Eagles- Josh Jacobs- Running Back- Alabama
26. Trade! Arizona Cardinals trade with Colts. 3rd and Patrick Peterson
Select Greg Little-Offensive Tackle-Ole Miss
27.Oakland Raiders- Byron Murphy- Cornerback- Washington
28.Los Angeles Chargers- Taylor Rapp- Safety- Washington
29.Seattle Seahawks-Marquise Brown-Wide Reciever-Oklahoma
30.Green Bay Packers- Erik McCoy- Offensive Line- Texas A&M
31.Los Angeles Rams- Jonathan Abram- Safety- Mississippi
32.New England Patriots- Will Grier- Quarterback- West Virginia