Oklahoma Panhandle State University #13
1) What positions did you play at Parkview Highschool?
Chris: As a freshman & sophomore I started varsity as a slot back but still saw some time at RB & then my junior year I moved to RB & started there for my last 2 years.
2) How did Parkview Highschool prepare you for college football at Oklahoma Panhandle State University?
Chris: My head coach in high school got me more mentally prepared. He was very hard on me my 4 years at Parkview & pushed me to mentally strong & mature. The summer before going to OPSU I trained in Florida.
3) What offers did you receive coming out of high school?
Chris: I committed to the University of Memphis after my Junior season & had other D2 offers in Arkansas as well.
4) How has your time been at OPSU?
Chris: My time at OPSU has been more than I expected. It's a small school but I met a group of guys that had the same goal I had to turn the program around & make it to the NFL & now we are close to completing those goal.
5) Play any position besides running back in college?
Chris: I am the Wildcat QB & split out wide in our empty formations.
6) Who in the NFL do you compare your game to?
Chris: I compare my game to Marshawn Lynch. A one cut & get downhill running style with a good blend of speed power & size. I also keep my feet running on contact & run through tackles. Also catching the ball out of the back field is easy to me. I love getting involved in the passing game.
7) Where do you expect to get drafted?
Chris: I expect to get drafted in the late rounds. Like around the 6th & 7th round. If not get an undrafted free agent contact & work my way onto the team.
8) What team would be your first pick to play for?
Chris: My favorite team are the Philadelphia Eagles but I love the Dallas Cowboys zone running style. Make the read & get downhill. I love it.
9) What would be the first item you buy when you make it into the pros?
Chris: I don't know what I would buy. But I would definitely make sure my mom had money in her pockets because she deserves the most credit for me being where I am today.
10) What is your 40 time?
11) Would you be willing to switch positions if you were asked to?
Chris: Yes I would. I understand it's a business. I would do whatever it takes to keep my job!
12) Favorite team and athlete growing up?
Chris: Favorite team is the Philadelphia Eagles & favorite athlete is Marshawn Lynch.
13) Favorite moment of your playing career?
Chris: Favorite moment of my career was being captain of the first team at OPSU to win 7 games in 20 years & being named Oklahoma Offensive Player of the Year.
14) Message to the fans
Chris: I don't know if I have any fans but to my future fans I'm on my way baby!!
Check out Chris's highlight video below!