Rich Wilhelm @koda522
1. Cardinals- Kyler Murray QB
2. 49ers- Nick Bosa EDGE
3. Jets- Josh Allen EDGE
4. Raiders- Quinnen Williams DT
5. Bucs- Rashan Gary EDGE
6. Giants- Dwayne Haskins QB
7. Jags- Ed Oliver DT
8. Lions- T.J Hockenson TE
9. Bills- D.K Metcalf WR
10. Broncos- Drew Lock QB
11. Bengals- Devin White LB
12. Packers- Jonah Williams OT
13. Dolphins- Clelin Ferrell DE
14. Falcons- Jawaan Taylor OT
15. Redskins- Daniel Jones QB
16. Panthers- Andre Dillard OT
17. Browns- Greedy Williams CB
18. Vikings- Cody Ford OT
19. Titans- Dexter Lawrence DT
20. Steelers- Bryon Murphy CB
21. Seahawks- Montez Sweat EDGE
22. Ravens- Jachai Polite EDGE
23. Texans- Noah Fant TE
24. Raiders- Devin Bush DT
25. Eagles- Josh Jacobs RB
26. Colts- Deandre Baker CB
27. Raiders- Marquise Brown WR
28. Chargers- Christian Wilkins DT
29. Chiefs- Deionte Thompson S
30. Packers- Greg Little OT
31. Rams- Garrett Bradbury OL
32. Patriots- *TRADE* Patriots trade the 32nd pick for Josh Rosen. Cardinals select AJ Brown WR
Stephen Dubovy @StephenDubovy
1. Arizona Cardinals – Nick Bosa
2. San Francisco 49ers - Dexter Lawrence
3. New York Jets – Josh Allen
4. Oakland Raiders - Quinnen Williams
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Jawaan Taylor
6. New York Giants – Dwayne Haskins
7. Jacksonville Jaguars – Kyler Murray
8. Detroit Lions - T.J. Hockenson
9. Buffalo Bills – Ed Oliver
10. Denver Broncos - Montez Sweat
11. Cincinnati Bengals - Devin White
12. Green Bay Packers - Clelin Ferrell
13. Miami Dolphins – Drew Lock
14. Atlanta Falcons - Jaylon Ferguson
15. Washington Redskins – Daniel Jones
16. Carolina Panthers - T.J. Hockenson
17. Cleveland Browns – Byron Murphy
18. Minnesota Vikings - Jonah Williams
19. Tennessee Titans - Jachai Polite
20. Pittsburgh Steelers – Devin White
21. Seattle Seahawks - Nasir Adderley
22. Baltimore Ravens - Garrett Bradbury
23. Houston Texans - Andre Dillard
24. Oakland Raiders - Mack Wilson
25. Philadelphia Eagles - Jeffery Simmons
26. Indianapolis Colts - Christian Wilkins
27. Oakland Raiders - D.K. Metcalf
28. Los Angeles Chargers - Will Grier
29. Kansas City Chiefs - Nasir Adderley
30. Green Bay Packers - Dalton Risner
31. Los Angeles Rams – Brian Burns
32. New England Patriots - Marquise Brown
Alberto Torres @CYA2013
1.Arizona Cardinals- QB Kyler Murray
2. 49ers- Edge Nick Bosa
3. NY Jets- Edge Josh Allen
4. Oakland Raiders- Edge Rashan Gary
5. Tampa bay Bucs- OT Jonah Williams
6. NY Giants- IOL- Cody Ford
7. Jacksonville Jags- DL Quinnen Williams
8. Detroit Lions- TE T.J. Hockenson
9. Buffalo Bills- WR Marquise Brown
10. Denver Broncos- QB Drew Lock
11. Cincinnati Bengals- LB Devin white
12. GB Packers- DL Ed Oliver
13. Miami Dolphins- QB Daniel Jones
14. Atlanta Falcons- DL Christian Wilkins
15. Washington Redskins- D.K. Metcalf
16. Carolina Panthers- Edge Brian Burns
17. Cleveland Browns- CB Greedy Williams
18. Minnesota Vikings- IOL Garrett Bradbury
19. Tennessee Titans- Edge Jachai Polite
20. Pittsburgh Steelers- CB Byron Murphy
21. Seattle Seahawks- S Nasir Adderley
22. Baltimore Ravens - WR Kelvin Harmon
23. Houston Texans- IOL Chris Lindstrom
24. Oakland Raiders- S Johnathan Abram
25. Philadelphia Eagles- RB Josh Jacobs
26. Indianapolis Colts- WR N’Keal Harry
27. Oakland Raiders- CB DeAndre Baker
28. L.A. Chargers- OT Jawaan Taylor
29. KC Chiefs- S Deointe Thompson
30. GB Packers- TE Noah Fant
31. L.A. Rams- Edge Clelin Ferrell
32. NE Patriots- Edge Montez Sweat
David Dubovy @DavidDubovy
1. Arizona Cardinals: Kyler Murray- QB, Oklahoma
2. San Fransico 49ers: Nick Bosa- DE, Ohio State
3. New York Jets: Josh Allen- DE/LB, Kentucky
4. Oakland Raiders: Jonah Williams- OT, Alabama
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Quinnen Williams- DT, Alabama
6. New York Giants: Dwayne Haskins- QB, Ohio State
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Rashan Gary- DE, Michigan
8. Detroit Lions: Devin White- LB, LSU
9. Buffalo Bills: D.K. Metcalf- WR, Ole Miss
10. Denver Broncos: Drew Lock- QB, Missouri
11. Cincinnati Bengals: Clelin Ferrell- DE, Clemson
12. Green Bay Packers: T.J. Hockenson- TE, Iowa
13. Miami Dolphins: Ed Oliver- DT, Houston
14. Atlanta Falcons: Greedy Williams- CB, LSU
15. Washington Redskins: Daniel Jones- QB, Duke
16. Carolina Panthers: Montez Sweat- DE/ LB, Mississippi State
17. Cleveland Browns: Jawaan Taylor- OT, Florida
18. Minnesota Vikings: Deandre Baker- CB, Georgia
19. Tennessee Titans: Devin Bush- LB, Michigan
20. Pittsburgh Steelers: Jachai Polite- LB, Florida
21. Seattle Seahawks: Cody Ford- OT, Oklahoma
22. Baltimore Ravens: N’Neal Harry- WR, Arizona State
23. Houston Texans: Dexter Lawerence- DT, Clemson
24. Oakland Raiders: Josh Jacobs- RB, Alabama
25. Philadelphia Eagles: Marquise Brown- WR, Oklahoma
26. Indianapolis Colts: Christian Wilkins- DT, Clemson
27. Oakland Raiders: Noah Fant- TE, Iowa
28. Los Angeles Chargers: Andre Dillard- OT, Washington State
29. Kansas City Chiefs: Mack Wilson- LB, Alabama
30. Green Bay Packers: A.J. Brown- WR, Ole Miss
31. Los Angeles Rams: Deionte Thompson- S, Alabama
32. New England Patriots: Dalton Risner- OL, Kansas State
Brandon Turner @Badsustinere
1. Kyler Murray. I don’t believe the Cards have completely lost faith in Josh Rosen after one bad year, with not a lot of help on offense. I do think watching Josh Allen and Sam Darnold show much more production on offenses almost as bad bothered them. If you like Kyler more and you feel like you can get a first for Rosen then it’s a no brainer.
2. Nick Bosa The Niners are happy the best player in the draft fell to them
3. Quinnen Williams. Jets fans may be furious that the Jets once again go Defensive line after doing so in the past hasn’t led to success, but the fact remains that Williams is the best player left on the board. He’s a better prospect than Richardson or Wilkerson ever were and this Jets team is going to NEED strength on the D line. The Bills are a run first team, the Patriots have remade their roster into a power running offense, the Ravens do nothing but run, the Steelers are a run first offense, the Chargers are a…..you get the picture. All the Darron Lee’s and Jamal Adams of the world won’t matter if teams are able to overpower the Jets over the middle. Go back to the Packers game where Leonard Williams got ejected. For all the flak we give Williams, a lot of it deserved, the defensive line was practically invisible without him. No push, no run stop, no pass rush. Yes the Jets have needed an edge rusher for years, but they will regret ignoring the defensive line just because they have drafted a lot of them in the past. The Jets take a guy who will dominate for them for a decade and look to free agency to fill the edge spot. That or they entice the Giants to slide down to get in front of the Raiders and dip into the edge depth while securing a first, but I doubt the Giants are worried about the Raiders taking Haskins.
4. Dwayne Haskins. Just kidding, the Raiders desperately need someone to come in and quiet the criticism around trading Khalil Mack so they nab impressive pass rusher Josh Allen to terrorize opponents from day one.
5. Montez Sweat. The Bucs hurt the Jets trade down prospects by announcing they were sticking with embattled QB Jameis Winston. Instead they take Montez Sweat who balled out at the combine.
6. Dwayne Haskins. The Giants desperately need to stop the negative press around their decision to not draft QB Sam Darnold. Dwayne Haskins will come in and likely ball out, considering that Odell and Saquon will command all the attention on offense and all he needs to do is be more aggressive than his predecessor. Time will tell whether his career will ultimately be better than Darnold’s.
7. T.J. Hockensen. The Jags will try to give future QB Nick Foles some help.
8. Rashan Gary. The Lions replace Ansah.
9. Jawaan Taylor. The Bills beef up their offensive line to protect Allen.
10. D.K. Metcalf. Metcalf soared up draft boards with his performance at the combine. The Broncos really should look at a QB here but John Elway will convince himself once again his team has a shot with Flacco’s corpse piloting things.
11. Ed Oliver. As anyone who played fantasy last season knows, the Bengals defense was beyond awful. They love Ed Oliver’s versatility and ability to shore up holes all over a team that has a lot of them.
12. Clelin Ferrell. The Packers have to be thinking edge here. This fits both a need and takes advantage of a depth position in this year’s draft.
13. Drew Lock. The Dolphins finally move on from Ryan Tannehill.
14. Brian Burns. Apparently the Falcons want to move on from Vic Beasley and that means finding his replacement in a draft with plenty of pass rushers.
15. Devin White. With Rosen supposedly going to Washington, the redskins are able to go BPA here and nab Devin White for an absolute steal halfway through the draft. He will dominate at linebacker for them.
16. Jonah Williams. This is a great pick as the Panthers offensive line has been getting him killed for a long time. Even if Williams doesn’t work out at tackle he can replace one of their suddenly awful guards.
17. Greedy Williams. The Browns go BPA and solidify their secondary with the dominating Williams. This pick could make the Browns the dominant team in the AFC north.
18. Cody Ford. No surprise here, everyone knows he Vikings desperately need to protect Kirk Cousins better and get their running game going. He looked so so smooth at the combine and will be a help in both areas for them.
19. Christian Wilkins. The Titans need help on D line and Wilkins is the best player left available.
20. A.J. Brown. The Steelers move on from Antonio Brown by bringing in another physical route runner with speed.
21. Taylor Rapp. The Seahawks replace one of their many fleeing players with the best safety in the draft.
22. Josh Jacobs. The Ravens release Alex Collins and even though Gus Edwards has been solid for them, they need elite talent at RB in order for teams to respect the option play from Lamar Jackson.
23. Noah Fant. The Texans get Watson another piece on offense.
24. Deandre Baker. The Raiders need help in the secondary.
25. Andre Dillard. The Eagles continue to secure the offensive line around Carson Wentz
26. Marquise Brown. The Colts get a player that probably would have gone much higher had he not been injured for the combine. The Colts have done a good job beefing up their team in necessary positions like guard and linebacker. Now they can get a little greedy with a player who can pair with T.Y. Hilton.
27. Johnathan Abram. The Raiders continue to rebuild their secondary.
28. Byron Murphy. The Chargers get a steal as Byron Murphy falls to them.
29. Jaylon Ferguson. The Chiefs let Justin Houston go and it’s unsure what happens with Dee Ford. Ferguson has been a productive pass rusher throughout his college career and will step in and produce right away for a team that is chasing a super bowl.
30. Trayvon Mullen. The Packers find a CB to pair with Jaire Alexander
31. Nasir Adderly. The Rams are bleeding player on defense, so it makes sense to secure the future with the BPA.
32. Daniel Jones. Belichick starts the controversy all over again by snagging a replacement to groom for Brady’s eventual departure.
Kevin Lidlow @KLidlow65
Arizona Cardinals: Kyler Murray QB Oklahoma: Since the Cardinals got a new coach, they will be likely to shop Rosen and take a guy Klingsbury would feel comfortable running his offense.
San Francisco 49ers: Nick Bosa DE Ohio State: 49ers get a polished defensive end that could have easily been the top overall pick.
New York Jets: Josh Allen edge Kentucky: He was the top performer in the SEC and his athletic ability will land him on a team that desperately needs a pass rusher.
Oakland Raiders: Quinnen Williams DT Alabama: Has a combination of both passing rushing abilities and can stop the run as well. He can be put anywhere on the defensive line so I see the Raiders taking a chance here.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jawaan Taylor OT Florida: The Bucs will be thin at the offensive line after possibly losing Donovan Smith to free agency, I wouldn’t be surprised if Arians drafts Taylor here.
New York Giants: Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State: Haskins would be a perfect fit for the Giants and with Eli possibly coming back for one more year, it would help him develop by sitting his first year.
Jacksonville Jaguars: Rashan Gary edge Michigan: Unless Haskins or Murray are on the board, I can see the Jaguars taking a pass rusher like Gary.
Detroit Lions: Brian Burns edge Florida State: He’s got a similar style to Chandler Jones and he would fit the Lions biggest need in the offseason. Burns is a lanky and athletic pass rusher.
Buffalo Bills: Jonah Williams OT Alabama: Although one of their biggest needs is an offensive playmaker, the Bills would be wise to take one of the best offensive lineman in draft at 9.
Denver Broncos: Dexter Lawrence DT Clemson: Very disruptive at the defensive tackle position, Lawrence would fit with the Broncos line that was once best in the NFL.
Cincinnati Bengals: Devin White LB LSU: Now that Burfict is out of Cincinnati, the Bengals will be looking for a new replacement to fill his shoes. White would be a nice addition to this ball club.
Green Bay Packers: Clelin Ferrell edge Clemson: The Packers need a true pass rusher and despite having Clay Matthews back, he is 33 years old and may not be around much longer.
Miami Dolphins: Drew Lock QB Missouri: Ryan Tannehill's time as a dolphin are numbered, therefore I can see new coach Brian Flores wanting to bring in his own guy in through the draft.
Atlanta Falcons: Montez Sweat, edge Mississippi State: Although the Falcons have both Beasley and McKinley at the edge, they seem to be inconsistent when working collectively. The Falcons may try to bolster that here.
Washington Redskins: Daniel Jones QB Duke: Alex Smith will likely miss the entire 2019 season due to the injury he suffered last year, the biggest question is what would this team look like without a #1 WR and a QB?
Carolina Panthers: DK Metcalf WR Ole Miss: The Panthers might be losing Funchess to free agency and with Metcalf draft stock rising, I think Carolina takes him at 16.
Cleveland Browns: Deandre Baker CB Georgia: Him and Ward would be a nice pair for the Browns secondary.
Minnesota Vikings: Greg Little OT Mississippi: The Vikings need to build up that offensive line if they want Kirk Cousins to succeed.
Tennessee Titans: TJ Hockenson TE Iowa: Titans add another weapon and a good run blocker for Marcus Mariota.
Pittsburgh Steelers: Byron Murphy CB Washington: Steelers could look to build their secondary through free agency and the draft. They will get a stud cornerback from Washington
Seattle Seahawks: Christian Wilkins DT Clemson: Wilkins should go higher in the draft but if he falls, the Seahawks get a versatile player with tremendous athletic ability.
Baltimore Ravens: Garrett Bradbury OL N.C. State: Solid pass blocker and a great run blocker, won’t wow anyone but will help protect Lamar Jackson in the pocket.
Houston Texans: Noah Fant TE Iowa: The Texans need a security blanket to help Watson in the passing game and I think Fant is a better pass catcher than Hockenson.
Oakland Raiders: Mack Wilson LB Alabama: The Raiders will spend their first two out of three first round pick bulking their defense, and Wilson can fit in Gruden’s system.
Philadelphia Eagles: Josh Jacobs RB Alabama: The eagles are in need of a running back and with Jacobs being the best out of the group, him and Ajayi would prove to be an excellent Tandem.
Indianapolis Colts: AJ Brown WR Ole Miss: Colts will look to build their receiver corps and I think Brown could be a good fit for Andrew Luck and the Colts.
Oakland Raiders: Riley Ridley WR Georgia: The Raiders spend their final pick on an offensive player. Ridley can make catches in tough places and is a very good route runner.
Los Angeles Chargers: Devin Bush LB Michigan: Chargers need to find a sideline to sideline linebacker like Bush, who has good range and a great tackler.
Kansas City Chiefs: Nasir Adderley S Delaware: The Chiefs will add some depth to their defense in which it was baffled by injuries and getting blown out in games.
Green Bay Packers: Marquise Brown WR Oklahoma: Brown has good speed and can make plays when needed to. The Packers could look for someone like him to compliment Adams.
Los Angeles Rams: Jaylon Ferguson edge Florida State: Losing Fowler and Suh will want the Rams to address this situation in the draft, I think Ferguson would make a good addition to this team.
Arizona Cardinals(via Patriots): Kevin Harmon WR N.C. State: The Patriots will trade their first pick to Arizona and they will get Rosen. This pick will allow the Cardinals to draft a receiver to help their offense.
John Hazelet @JohnHazelet475
1 Cardinals: QB Kyler Murray: Kliff Kingsbury has a total man crush on Murray. He has tried to recruit him twice while in college but now… He gets his man. This pick will have a major impact on the rest of the draft. What about Josh Rosen? Stay tuned..
2. 49’ers: Edge: Nick Bosa: I know the 9ers would love to add some offensive talent but they just cant pass on Bosa.
3. Jets: Edge: Josh Allen: Similar to the 9ers, the Jets want to add to the offense, however, if Allen is here at 3 they will run the card to the podium and rightfully so. Allen, in my opinion is the best player in this draft and he falls right into the Jets lap. **If Allen and Bosa are both gone by this pick, look for the Jets to trade down.
4. Raiders: WR: D.K. Metcalf: With three first rounders in the draft, the Raiders will use their first on Metcalf. He will be the playmaker the Raiders desperately lack. Look for them to address the defense with their remaining first rounders.
5. Buccs: RB: Josh Jacobs: I know what you are thinking.. A little early to take a RB. Possibly right but this guy is the bell cow the Buccs need. He would take the pressure off of Winston while opening up the passing game.
6. Giants: TE: T.J. Hockenson: Everyone expects this to be Haskins but I am projecting that the Giants will acquire Josh Rosen from the Cards for their 2nd round pick and Evan Engram. Hockenson is more the prototype TE. He can block and he can catch the ball. He is more of a complete TE than Engram and that’s why I see this as a fit.
7. Jaguars: QB: Dwayne Haskins: Is there a team in this draft that needs a QB more than the Jags? Haskins is a big body type player, he can sling the rock. The Jags would be giddy if he fell to 7. I can also see them looking to get to 3,4 or 5 to jump the Giants should my Rosen scenario not play out.
8. Lions: DT: Quinnen Williams: The Lions had a pretty big shift in philosophy last season. Having a Defensive minded HC I think they get a good one in Williams.
9. Buffalo: OT: Jawaan Taylor: Last year they got the QB they wanted, this year they take a guy to protect him.
10. Broncos: QB: Drew Lock: Trading for Joe Flacco will not stop Denver from targeting a QB. Lock has major arm talent and a ton of upside.
11. Bengals: QB: Daniel Jones: In a small surprise the Bengals grab Jones. Very much like Alex Smith I wouldn’t be shocked if the Skins come up to get him.
12. Packers: DL: Rashan Gary: With Clay Mathews being on the other side of 30, the Packers look to bolster their pass rush and add one of the best in the draft.
13. Dolphins: QB: Will Grier: I could make the argument that the Dolphins are the team with the biggest need at QB. With the addition of their new HC, defense will certainly get consideration at this spot.
14. Falcons DL: Dexter Lawrence: Lawrence is a Justin Tuck type player who absolutely dominated the National Championship game taking Alabama OT Jonah Williams to the wood shed. He can play any spot on the line and get to the QB.
15. Redskins: QB: Jarret Stidham: With Smith being a big question mark the Skins will look to get their QB of the future who may wind up being the QB of the present. Stidham in my opinion is the sleeper QB of this class.
16. Panthers: TE: Noah Fant: This is the Greg Olsen replacement. Fant, like his college teammate Hockenson is the real deal at TE. Fant is the better receiver of the 2.
17. Browns: T: Jonah Williams: The Browns were the most improved team in football last season. The pick of Williams is to sure up their O-line and to protect the investment they made last season in Mayfield. Don’t be shocked if Williams moves from Tackle to Guard.
18. Vikings: Edge: Clelin Ferrell: This is the type of player Mike Zimmer will not pass up. Ferrell is long and athletic and was dominate in the ACC. Everything I have read on him mentions his leadership. No brainer for the Vikings.
19. Titans: CB: Byron Murphy: A little surprising that we wait all the way to 19 for the first CB to come off the board. The Titans need help in the secondary. Murphy will provide that help in spades.
20. Steelers: CB: DeAndre Baker: Back to back corners at 19 and 20. The Steelers fill a need.
21. Seahawks: TE: Irv Smith: In a very deep TE draft the Seahawks nab a guy who can be a force in the passing game. The Seahawks are always a threat to trade back as well.
22. Ravens: LB: Devin White: With the style offense the Ravens plan to run they will look to improve on their already formidable defense.
23. Texans: T: Andre Dillard: I could also see some secondary help or the replacement for Clowney (should he leave via free agency). Dillard will provide good protection for Watson.
24. Raiders: Edge: Montez Sweat: The Raiders need many things. After addressing the offense with the 4th pick they now look to add some pass rush. After trading away that Kahil Mack guy, this is much needed.
25. Eagles: CB: Greedy Williams: I will admit, I am a little tempted to find them an RB here but I think they will satisfy that need via free agency. DL is also a possibility but to me, Williams is the best fit that is left on the board for them.
26. Colts: Edge: Jachai Polite: The Colts may have been the second most improved team last year. Getting Luck back and figuring out how to protect him was the key. I say they use this pick to improve the defense and look to get some weapons for Luck in later rounds.
27. Raiders: DL: Ed Oliver: This is a nice compliment to the earlier selection of Sweat and will help improve a dismal defense.
28. Chargers: T: Cody Ford: If one of the QB’s slip to this spot I think it would be a no brainer for them Otherwise, they chose to protect the aging Rivers.
29. Chiefs: S: Nasir Adderley: The Chiefs need to add some depth to their defense and Adderley is tall ballhawking safety that will fit well.
30. Packers: WR: Marquise Brown: Addressing the defense earlier the Packers now turn their attention to the offense. Brown will be a nice compliment to Adams and will act as a replacement for Randall Cobb.
31. Rams: Edge: Jaylon Ferguson: Still plenty of quality Edge rushers available but I like Ferguson in this spot. The Rams are a pretty complete team so any pick will be one of luxury.
32. Patriots: T: Cody Ford: No question in my mind this will be a trade down.. if not, the Patriots will take the best player on their board. My guess is at O-line or TE.
Vincent Zahler @VincentZahler
Arizona Cardinals- Kyler Murray- Quarterback- Oklahoma
San Francisco 49ers- Nick Bosa- Edge- Ohio State
NY Jets- Quinnen- Williams- Defensive Tackle- Alabama
Oakland Raiders- Josh Allen- Edge- Kentucky
Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Montez Sweat- Edge- Mississippi State
NY Giants- Dwayne Haskins- Quarterback- Ohio State
Jacksonville Jaguars- Jawaan Taylor- Offensive Tackle- Florida
Detroit Lions- Rashan Gary- Edge- Michigan
Buffalo Bills- D.K. Metcalf- Wide Receiver- Mississippi
Denver Broncos- Drew Lock- Quarterback- Missouri
Cincinnati Bengals- Devin White- Linebacker- LSU
Green Bay Packers- Andre Dillard- Offensive Tackle- Washington State
Miami Dolphins- Jonah Williams- Offensive Guard- Alabama
Atlanta Falcons- Brian Burns- Edge- Florida State
Washington Redskins- Noah Fant- Tight End- Iowa
Carolina Panthers- Garrett Bradbury- Center- N.C. State
Cleveland Browns- Marquise Brown- Wide Receiver- Oklahoma
Minnesota Vikings- Devin Bush- Linebacker- Michigan
Tennessee Titans- Christian Wilkins- Defensive Tackle- Clemson
Pittsburgh Steelers- Greedy Williams- Cornerback- LSU
Seattle Seahawks- Ed Oliver- Defensive Tackle- Houston
Baltimore Ravens- Parris Campbell- Wide Receiver- Ohio State
Houston Texans- T.J. Hockenson- Tight End- Iowa
Oakland Raiders- Cody Ford- Offensive Guard- Oklahoma
Philadelphia Eagles- Josh Jacobs- Running Back- Alabama
Indianapolis Colts- N’Keal Harry- Wide Receiver- Arizona State
Oakland Raiders- Byron Murphy- Cornerback- Washington
Los Angeles Chargers- Taylor Rapp- Safety- Washington
Kansas City Chiefs- Nasir Adderly- Safety- Delaware
Green Bay Packers- Erik McCoy- Offensive Line- Texas A&M
Los Angeles Rams- Jonathan Abram- Safety- Mississippi
New England Patriots- Daniel Jones- Quarterback- Duke