Interstate of Green Mock Draft: 1.0
Rich Wilhelm @Koda522
1. Bengals- Joe Burrow- QB (LSU) 2. Redskins- Chase Young- Edge (Ohio State) 3. Lions- Jeff Okudah- CB (Ohio State) 4. Giants- Isaiah Simmons- LB (Clemson) 5. Dolphins- Tua Tagovailoa- QB (Alabama) 6. Chargers- Justin Herbert- QB (Oregon) 7. Panthers- Derrick Brown- DT (Auburn) 8. Cardinals- Jedrick Wills- OT (Alabama) 9. Jaguars- Jerry Jeudy-WR (Alabama) 10. Browns- Andrew Thomas- OT (Georgia) 11. Jets- Tristan Wirfs- OT (Iowa) The Jets need to protect their franchise quarterback Sam Darnold at all costs. The offensive line last year was made of bubble gum and dirt. The way you build a super bowl contender is in the trenches. The defensive line was a bright spot last year and now the offensive line needs to get on that level. The only other option for the Jets at this pick is wide receiver but give me the big fatty. 12. Raiders- Ceedee Lamb- WR (Oklahoma) 13. Colts- Javon Kinlaw- DL (South Carolina) 14. Bucs- Mekhi Becton- OT (Louisville) 15. Broncos- Kristian Fulton- CB (LSU) 16. Falcons- AJ Epenesa- Edge (Iowa) 17. Cowboys- Grant Delpit- S (LSU) 18. Dolphins- K’Lavon Chaisson- Edge (LSU) 19. Raiders- Jordan Love- QB (Utah) 20. Jags- CJ Henderson- CB (Florida) 21. Eagles- Henry Ruggs III- WR- (Alabama) 22. Bills- Tee Higgins- WR- (Clemson) 23. Patriots- Yetur Gross-Matos- Edge (P State) 24. Saints- Laviska Shenault- WR (Colorado) 25. Vikings- Trevon Diggs- CB (Alabama) 26. Dolphins- D’Andre Swift- RB (Georgia) 27. Seahawks- Xavier McKinney- S (Alabama) 28. Ravens- Kenneth Murray- LB (Oklahoma) 29. Titans- Marlon Davidson- Edge (Auburn) 30. Packers- Jalen Reagor- WR (TCU) 31. 49ers- AJ Terrell CB (Clemson) 32. Chiefs- Patrick Queen- LB (LSU) Alberto Torres @CYTA2013 1. Bengals QB Joe Burrow - Joe is part of the equation in Cincinnati but isn’t the whole equation with getting things going on right path for the Bengals. Great attributes and a great year in 2019 to win a title for LSU but Burrow needs the right parts around him to be successful in the next level.
2. Redskins Edge Chase Young - Newly hired HC Ron Rivera loves pass rushers and an aggressive defense and who better then to draft Julius Peppers 2.0, Chase young is of a different ilk and can be a headache for the rest of the NFC East and NFC as a whole.
3. Lions- CB Jeffrey Okudah - What will the Lions do with Darius Slay there incumbent number #1 CB. Would a pairing of Okudah and Slay be what the Lions need to make a deep playoff run. The NFC North is known for there top tier WIdeouts, Lions need to do all they can to keep them out of the end zone. Okudah will be the Stephen Gilmore the Lions so desperately need.
4. Giants- OT Jedrick Wills - Mind you this draft class group of tackles isn’t the be all end all like the group of WR or CB is but a successions of OT will be taken off the board within the top twelve picks. Giants don’t hesitate and grab the tackle they feel can provide them what they need to protect Daniel Jones and open lanes up for Saquan Barkley.
5. Dolphins- QB Tua Tugovailoa - Dolphins get there guy without having to trade up. They wisely stay pay and land a QB who some might argue should be the first overall pick. However, due to injuries he will be brought it to eventually take over as the season wears on. Miami feels comfortable to start the season with some Fitzmagic but Tua can flip the cards if he comes back early and proves effective and shocks the world. Dolphins brass can only hope that Tua can become the Big Tuna in Miami.
6. Chargers- OT Tristan Wirfs You think you know what the chargers need... with the apparent and possible departure of QB Phillip Rivers. Common sense tells you Chargers need another QB. Wrong!!! The Chargers, throws a proverbial wrench in the first round and throws everyone else behind them off especially the Jets!!!! (Yes, Jets fans i know this is the man you want and truly deserve.) The rest of the NFL will thank you Chargers for just screwing it all up... 6 picks in.
7. Panthers- IDL Derrick Brown - Panthers want to keep the tradition alive and place emphasis on a strong defensive line. They get there man.
8. Cardinals- OT Mekhi Benton - like stared before tackles will be coming off the board. Cardinals actually have a need on the offensive line and then some they get a 10-12 year pro, safe and will protect Kyler Murray. That’s all that is needed down in the desert, anything else is a plus.
9. Jaguars- IDL Javon Kinlaw - Kansas City put everyone on notice with that offensive powerhouse. Kinlaw is what the doctor prescribed after losing some key defensive players. One small step in the right direction for the Jags.
10. Browns OT Andrew Thomas - Browns are sticking with Baker Mayfield for better or for worst. Tackle is needed to protect there QB. Tackle is what they get.
11. NY Jets- WR Jerry Jeudy - Jets fans want a tackle. But they get a offensive toy instead of which benefits and makes this what the 3rd or 4th year a top tier players just falls on there lap. Jeudy becomes the bonafide # 1. By the end of the year Jeudy will have swapped More jerseys with each team he faces and possibly into the playoffs then any other first year starter. People are comparing him to Julio Jones I’d say he will be even better, He is that good. (the right offensive tackle will come your way... don’t worry, be patient).
12. Raiders- CB Kristian Fulton
13. Colts- WR Ceedee Lamb
14. Buccaneers- QB Justin Herbert (Wise decision).
15. Broncos LB Isaiah Simmons (They face The chiefs anything helps).
16. Falcons Edge AJ Epenesa (Falcons keep going to the same well expecting a different result from pass-rushers, falcons finally land a gem).
17. Cowboys CB C.J. Henderson
18. Dolphins Edge K’Lavon Chaisson. (because they are rebuilding the whole damn thing).
19. Raiders WR Henry Ruggs (Since Antonio Brown didn’t work out).
20. Jaguars S Xavier McKinney
21. Eagles WR Tee Higgins (This is solely based on if the Eagles somehow released or traded Alshon Jeffrey, as Tee Higgins and Alshon are basically the same type of player, Higgins is more quicker and younger).
22. Bills WR Laviska Shenault Jr.
23. Pats Edge Yetur Gross-Matos (They have to deal with the chiefs they need all the defense they can get).
24. Saints LB Patrick Queen- (Because Mantai Te’o was missing along with his GF all those other years.)
25. Vikings IDL Neville Gallimore
26. Dolphins OT Josh Jones (Dolphins have a plan in place).
27. Seahawks WR Justin Jefferson (Another wideout that will do wonders in Seattle).
28. Ravens Edge Terrell Lewis (is this a hybrid of Terrell Suggs and Ray Lewis????)
29. Titans IDL Ross Blacklock ( Titans keep the tradition of drafting players that no one knows about, has weird last names and some how they end up working out for the titans).
30. Packers- LB Kenneth Murray ( Martinez is out, they need a play making LB, they get it in Murray. Kenneth should be a top 15 player but drops due to other needs from the other teams.)
31. 49ers CB Damon Arnette (Because Richard Sherman can’t last forever in red and gold).
32. Kansas City Chiefs- RB D’Andre Swift- (The offense just gets even more dangerous). D’Andre becomes the thunder to Mahomes lightening. Stephen Dubovy @StephenDubovy
1. Cincinnati Bengals – Joe Burow, QB 2. Washington Redskins – Chase Young, EDGE 3. Detroit Lions – Jeff Okudah, CB 4. New York Giants – CeeDee Lamb, WR 5. Miami Dolphins – Justin Herbert, QB 6. Los Angeles Chargers – Tua Tagovailoa, QB 7. Carolina Panthers – Derrick Brown, DT 8. Arizona Cardinals - Jedrick Wills, OT 9. Jacksonville Jaguars - Isaiah Simmons, LB 10. Cleveland Browns - Javon Kinlaw, DT 11. New York Jets - K'Lavon Chaisson, EDGE 12. Las Vegas Raiders - Jerry Jeudy, WR 13. Indianapolis Colts - Jacob Eason, QB 14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Mekhi Becton, OT 15. Denver Broncos - Henry Ruggs III, WR 16. Atlanta Falcons - A.J. Epenesa, EDGE 17. Dallas Cowboys - Xavier McKinney, S 18. Miami Dolphins - Andrew Thomas, OT 19. Las Vegas Raiders – Patrick Queen, LB 20. Jacksonville Jaguars – Cole Kmet, TE 21. Philadelphia Eagles - Brandon Aiyuk, WR 22. Buffalo Bills - Yetur Gross-Matos, EDGE 23. New England Patriots - Ross Blacklock, DT 24. New Orleans Saints – Jordon Love, QB 25. Minnesota Vikings - Trevon Diggs, CB 26. Miami Dolphins - D'Andre Swift, RB 27. Seattle Seahawks - Tristan Wirfs, OT 28. Baltimore Ravens - Zack Baun, EDGE 29. Tennessee Titans - Josh Jones, OT 30. Green Bay Packers - Kenneth Murray, LB 31. San Francisco 49ers - Grant Delpit, S 32. Kansas City Chiefs - Cesar Ruiz, OL David Dubovy @DavidDubovy
1. Cincinnati Bengals: Joe Burrow – QB, LSU 2. Washington Redskins: Chase Young – EDGE, Ohio State 3. Detroit Lions: Jeff Okudah – CB, Ohio State 4. New York Giants: Isaiah Simmons – LB, Clemson 5. Miami Dolphins: Tua Tagovailoa – QB, Alabama 6. Los Angeles Chargers: Justin Herbert – QB, Oregon 7. Carolina Panthers: Jedrick Wills Jr. – OT, Alabama 8. Arizona Cardinals: CeeDee Lamb – WR, Oklahoma 9. Jacksonville Jaguars: Derrick Brown – DT, Auburn 10. Cleveland Browns: Tristian Wirfs – OT, Iowa 11. New York Jets: Andrew Thomas – OT, Georgia 12. Las Vegas Raiders: Jerry Jeudy – WR, Alabama 13. Indianapolis Colts: Mecki Becton – OT, Louisville 14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Javon Kinlaw – DT, South Carolina 15. Denver Broncos: AJ Epenesa – EDGE, Iowa 16. Atlanta Falcons: Trevon Diggs – CB, Alabama 17. Dallas Cowboys: Grant Delpit – S, LSU 18. Miami Dolphins: Tee Higgins – WR, Clemson 19. Las Vegas Raiders: Julian Okwara – EDGE, Notre Dame 20. Jacksonville Jaguars: K’Lavon Chaisson – EDGE, LSU 21. Philadelphia Eagles: Henry Ruggs III – WR, Alabama 22. Buffalo Bills: Laviska Shenault – WR, Colorado 23. New England Patriots: Jacob Eason – QB, Washington 24. New Orleans Saints: Xavier McKinney – S, Alabama 25. Minnesota Vikings: Yetur Gross-Matos – EDGE, Penn State 26. Miami Dolphins: Kristian Fulton – CB, LSU 27. Seattle Seahawks: D’Andre Swift – RB, Georiga 28. Baltimore Ravens: Kenneth Murray – LB, Oklahoma 29. Tennessee Titans: CJ Henderson – CB, Florida 30. Green Bay Packers: Cole Kmet – TE, Notre Dame 31. San Francisco 49ers: Austin Jackson – OT, USC 32. Kansas City Chiefs: Patrick Queen – LB, LSU
Kevin Lidlow @Klidlow65
1. Cincinnati Bengals: Joe Burrow QB LSU: Joe Burrow is without a doubt the best quarterback in this draft and the Bengals are moving on from Andy Dalton. Seems like a perfect fit. 2. Miami Dolphins (via Washington): Tua Tagovalloa QB Alabama: The biggest concern is if Tua is healthy enough to compete in the NFL after suffering a gruesome hip injury. The Dolphins will be taking that risk. 3. Detroit Lions: Jeff Okudah CB Ohio St: All signs appear that the Lions might be moving on from corner Darius Slay and they will need a successor. 4. NY Giants: Chase Young DE Ohio St: This is the perfect scenario for the Giants if Chase Young falls at 4, they would be crazy to not take advantage of it. 5. Washington Redskins: CeeDee Lamb WR Alabama: The Redskins are going to need to get some weapons for Dwayne Haskins. Even if they add a veteran, it wouldn’t hurt to add one in the draft either. 6. LA Chargers: Tristan Wirfs OL Iowa: Chargers have let go of Rivers and will look to add a veteran quarterback, but will boost the o line through the draft. 7. Carolina Panthers: Isaiah Simmons LB Clemson: With the sudden retirement of Kuechly, The Panthers are in need of a linebacker. 8. Arizona Cardinals: Jerry Jeudy WR Alabama: The Cardinals finished the year with one of the top offenses in the league. With the addition of Jeudy, they could have a solid duo with Murray and Jeudy. 9. Jacksonville Jaguars: A.J. Espenesa Edge Iowa: What was once a stud starred defensive line, the Jaguars are in need of a edge rusher to get to the QB. Espenesa is the best that would be on the board. 10. Cleveland Browns: Andrew Thomas OL Georgia: The Browns need to help Mayfield out with some depth on the offensive line, Andrew Thomas will help protect his blindside. 11. NY Jets: Jedrick Willis Jr. Alabama: There are a ton of receivers in this draft, the most important position they need is the offensive line. Willis will be the first o line drafted since 06 when they got Ferguson and Mangold. 12. Las Vegas Raiders: Kristian Fulton CB LSU: The Raiders defense really showed some promise last season but still have a long way to go. Some secondary help might do the trick. 13. Indianapolis Colts: Justin Herbert QB Oregon: The Colts need to find a franchise quarterback after Luck retired and Brissett isn’t the answer. 14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: K’Lavon Chalsson Edge LSU: It’s tough to say what the Bucs are going to do at quarterback. But it doesn’t appear that they will search in the draft. 15. Denver Broncos: Henry Ruggs 3 WR Alabama: Drew Lock showed a lot of promise last year and I think they will look to add some young talented weapons for him to flourish. 16. Atlanta Falcons: Derrick Brown DL Auburn: If the Falcons are going to keep Dan Quinn, then they need to rebuild the defense that was once a dominant unit. 17. Dallas Cowboys: Trevon Diggs CB Alabama: The Cowboys over did themselves with these big spendings and now they will likely get rid of one of their top corners, so they will need to replace him. 18. Washington Redskins (via Miami): Mekhl Becton OL Louisville: After the trade they made with the Dolphins, the redskins get another first rounder. They will look to add some o line depth here if they can’t keep Scherff. 19. Las Vegas Raiders (via Chicago): Kenneth Murray LB Oklahoma: The Raiders will look to keep boosting the defense in the draft, while focusing on the offense in free agency. 20. Jacksonville Jaguars (via Rams): Xavier McKinney S Alabama: The Jaguars have to get younger in the secondary. McKinney will be a nice addition for them. 21. Philadelphia Eagles: Tee Higgins WR Clemson: The Eagles are going to need to add some weapons for Wentz and it’s clearly not working with Jeffery. 22. Buffalo Bills: Laviska Shenault Jr. WR Colorado: The Bills will be looking to add a receiver that compliments John Brown and Cole Beasley. 23. New England Patriots: Jacob Eason QB Washington: It’s time that the Patriots start looking for Brady’s successor, especially since they might get rid of him. 24. New Orleans Saints: CJ Henderson CB Florida: The Saints defense is no joke, but they do need to get younger in the secondary. Especially one that compliments Lattimore. 25. Minnesota Vikings: Javon Kinlaw DL South Carolina: Adding some depth to formidable defensive line should help the Vikings make a run in 2020. 26. Miami Dolphins (via Texans): Josh Jones OL Houston: They got the QB that they wanted, now they need to make sure they can keep him upright. 27. Seattle Seahawks: Yetur Gross-Matos Edge Penn St. The Seahawks have recreated their secondary, now they need an edge rusher. Clowney looks like he was a rental, they need a long term solution. 28. Baltimore Ravens: Terrell Lewis Edge Alabama: The Ravens will likely tag and trade Judon, so they will add an edge rusher in the draft that won’t cost them much. 29. Tennessee Titans: Jullan Okwara Edge Notre Dame: The Titans need to get younger on their defensive line, especially a pass rusher. 30. Green Bay Packers: Jalen Reagor WR TCU: The Packers should add some more weapons for Rodgers if they want any chance of contending. 31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (via 49ers). Julian Love QB Utah St. The Buccaneers make a trade with the 49ers and they draft a new quarterback to replace Winston. 32. Kansas City Chiefs: Bryce Hall CB Virginia: The Super Bowl Champs will need to help boost their defense again by adding some secondary help.